- Servicing and repairs on all makes and models
- State of the art computer diagnostics and fault code reading
- Basic oil and inspection service
- Interim service and inspection
- Cambelt, water pump and thermostat service
- Manufacture specification variable servicing
- Brake fluid servicing and upgrades
- Recovery Service Available
- MOT class 4 to 7
- Commercial Vehicle Repairs
- Courtesy Cars (will provide lift to local station)
- Air Conditioning and re-gassing
- Tyre fitting
As well as expertise in Audi and VW, we cover most other popular car and van makes as well, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
I had worked myself in the motor trade some years ago, so have reasonable knowledge of the working of motor vehicles – albeit rather outdated knowledge.
Whether you go to AudiTechnik for a routine service or any other issues you know you will be looked after, not charged a fortune, and more importantly have someone who will not try to blind you with science and/or bull…t.
You are always kept up to date on the work in progress, and the vehicles have always been ready at the specified time.
It’s so refreshing to have found a garage that one feels you can have complete confidence with.
I now take all my vehicles to Dave, even the non Audi/VW, and have also sent friends and family in the same direction.
Some car marques we cover:
Every vehicle in the UK needs to be tested each year to ensure that it complies with at least the minimum road safety and environmental standards. If you have a vehicle that is more than three years old, it will need an MOT test.